I joined a gym near my house and have been there 11 times in the 7 days that I have been a member... Here are some things that I have realized...
1. No one gives a **** if you're at the gym or not! Stop looking around to see who is looking at you and DO WORK! lol Seriously...don't make eye contact with people...just get your workout in and leave!
2. I LOVE how I feel after a good workout...even the pain the next day feels great! Pain means change! (although sometimes it means injury....and you should probably see your doc about that...)
3. Working out in the A.M gives me more energy throughout the day...and working out at night helps me sleep like a baby!
4. It's important to set fitness goals...and when you hit them- it feels AMAZING!
5. Even when you don't feel like going....GO! You won't regret it and you'll feel better once you're there.
At some point we have to stop making excuses and start WORKING for the bodies we want.
My October goals:
- Go to the gym everyday for the rest of this month.
- Pay attention to the food I eat.
- Drink only water (going strong since June 23)...BUT I might have a couple of drinks on the 19th for my birthday ;)
- Lose 13.2 pounds.
- Gain more muscle.
What are your goals?