|Leo @ 7 weeks|
I started over. Completely.
While I adore little Leo to death, he is...well...challenging. Going from 1 kid to 2 hasn't been easy, but we are getting to know each other well, and adjusting as a family.
Some positives about having done this rodeo before are:
- I don't panic over every little thing.
- I'm not afraid to handle him. My first little guy was so little that I was terrified that I'd break him somehow.
- I have the perfect swaddle down!
- His crying cues are easier to interpret.
- I'm much more skilled in the art of multi-tasking.
- Breastfeeding has been a lot easier (after he finally latched!)
- & I know that everything will be ok, even when it feels like it won't.
The more I think about wanting more children, the crazier I think that I must be. lol
Isn't it amazing how just a smile or coo from our little ones can make us forget that they just shit on us perhaps hours before the adorableness?
Being a mom is wonderful. Motherhood is indescribable love. patience. and selflessness. And for those that do this more than once? It's insanity and a touch of amnesia. 😉
Thanks for reading!
How many children do you have? Was it difficult going from 1 to 2+ kids?